8.06.2008

O.M.G.

Thanks to a very, very, very kind family of people we've never met before, Little Pom is having a one of his dreams come true: we're going to the LIONS GAME tomorrow!!!! I got an email this morning from a former co-worker, passing along an email from a friend of hers who had Lions tix for sale. I sent them an email, asking how much they wanted for them and instead, she said that her husband and son wanted to give them to LP instead. I was absolutely speechless...in fact, I think my reaction startled my office-mate a bit, LOL.

Did I mention that they're playing the reigning Super Bowl Champion New York Jets?

Oh yeah...and that our tickets are on the THIRD ROW of the FIFTY YARD LINE!?!?!

O.M.G!

I will definately post pics- I can't wait to see how big LP's smile gets before his face cracks, LOL.

On a side note:

I was wrong...Ms. M did *not* send us the Dairy Delicious. So, to our anonymous benefactor, Little Pom says (a very milky-mouthed) thanks!

My extraordinary editor Elysia (check out that alliteration!) send me the sweetest card today. Her note made me cry. She also sent LP a copy of the book "Piratology" which has become the newest treasure in his pirate library. Thanks to her, LP is getting a PD belt! What's a PD belt, you ask? Well, ever since Little Pom got home, we've had to tape his dialysis catheter to his belly...not comfortable, and not very effective. The alternative is letting the tube dangle from his belly all day. Instead, I can order him this tomorrow:

https://id309.securedata.net/fstubbs.com/merchantmanager/product_info.php?cPath=32&products_id=86&gclid=CJepooPI-pQCFR8SQQodXy4GrQ

It's been a good day....but I think Little Pom is getting a tiny bit spoiled, LOL!

No comments: