8.05.2008

Update

We actually had a pretty good weekend. Little Pom's Nephrology team gave him permission to go to my in law's Knights of Columbus overnight campout on Saturday and he had a BLAST. They pitched a tent and roasted marshmallows and generally had a good ole time. I'm pretty sure it made his summer. Daddy took pictures, which I'll post here as soon as I can. You won't believe how happy he looks.

Speaking of happy: I GOT A PROMOTION! I'm now the Service Relations Coordinator for my Habitat for Humanity affiliate. Pretty nifty, huh?

And finally, for those who are interested in considering living kidney donation, please check out www.kidneykid.com and the living donor page. I have uploaded .pdf files of the relevant forms and you can now print them off directly from the site in order to submit them to the hospital transplant team.

More later on!

No comments: