9.13.2008

Long Time, No Post!

I have been crazy busy. LP started school and so far, the kids are (from what he's told me) fairly accepting of his bag o'pee. I still haven't heard anything from the Urologist. GRRR. We got the keys to our house, and have started work. Here's a slideshow of what The Dancing Queen, two dear friends of ours, and I did today:



Daddy had drill, so he wasn't there. He's been (how to say this politely?) a raging JERK for the past few days. But whatever. It is what it is. And now, for something completely different...me, being joyfully destructive


3 comments:

Lea said...

I LOVE IT! Can't wait to tell M that he's famous. LoL

More! More! When can we do more?!

Chava Tzefira said...

We can do LOTS more as soon as we figure out how to turn off the water. I'm thinking about going over tomorrow to power wash the basement, maybe, if I can figure out how the power washer works.

Lea said...

The video still won't work :(
I wanna see the sparks fly!