9.26.2008

Productivity!

I just wanted to pause for a small "YAY ME!" moment and list all that I have done so far today:

- Woke up, showered, dressed, etc.
- Woke up Little Pom, took his blood pressure, dialysis stats, etc.
- Took him off dialysis, helped him with his various tubes & cords & belts.
- Dressed him, gave him his morning meds.
- Drove him to school: remembering to bring ALL my work things *and* his backpack!
- Participated in a 90 minute Development Team meeting
- Drafted proposals for online giving systems & a new database program
- Prepared the final video footage for my fundraiser video & put it in the mail.
- Convinced my Director that it was a worthwhile investment to pay for a colleague and I to attend a $50 a plate fundraiser and wine tasting. :-)
- Completed paperwork to enroll Little Pom in the Michigan Educational Trust
- Fielded calls from potential vendors in order to organize two high-profile events we have coming up at work.
- Researched homeowner surveys for a development project I'm undertaking.

All of that (and probably more I'm missing) BEFORE 5:00 PM. And still to come this evening:

- Drywall repair at the new house
- Wall prep and MAYBE painting LP's future new room 
- Wall prep and MAYBE painting the future new living room
- Starting Little Pom on dialysis (assuming Daddy set it up already, otherwise, add that to my list!)
- Cooking dinner
- Hosing down LP with lavender-scented baby wipes since he STILL can't bathe!

And finally,

blessed, blessed sleep. 

Tomorrow, we start roofing!

No comments: